2017 VW Tiguan Review for Palm Springs Volkswagen Dealers
So every parent considering a new vehicle usually has only one important question before all other questions, and that’s this …
How safe is the VW Tiguan for 2017?
There are 7 stability-enhancing technologies designed to increase the safety rating in the all-new 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution (EBD) that helps to obtain adequate stopping power needed in a harsh braking scenario.
– Electronic Stability Control can calibrate the vehicle’s power to use the proper amount of power and rotation at each wheel.
– Intelligent accident response system that, in the event of an accident, will deploy the airbags and the ICRS will turn off the fuel pump, open the doors and activate the hazard lights immediately.
– Automatic post-collision braking system, in the event of a collision sometimes your vehicle does not stop. That’s why these vehicles include an automatic post-collision braking system to help stop your vehicle after a collision, helping to reduce the additional chances of another impact.
– Brake disc drying: in the rain, the brakes will be dried by applying the windshield wipers to turn on the system for safer stopping power in the rain.
The VW Tiguan offers daily adventures
If you’re looking for an adventurous, high-performance, tech-savvy, turbocharged car for every day, packed with the latest features …
Well then you really want to take a look at the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan Sport Utility Vehicle.
A sophisticated vehicle that not only looks great, but is also extremely versatile. Another tech option on the VW Tiguan for 2017.
– A sound system with a touch screen.
– Rear view camera system.
– Wireless technology with music streaming for compatible devices like your BlackBerry or iPod.
– Sirius Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription at no cost to you.
– Navigation system with touch screen.
– Premium Fender stereo.
Starting at a price of $ 24,995, this specific SUV gets 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highways of the United States of America.
As I said before, when you get behind the wheel is when the magic happens … Now you will experience the power of the TSI 4-cylinder 2.0L engine with 200 hp plus 207 pound-feet of torque.
Include the 4MOTION all-wheel drive offered for additional traction control to improve agility and handling.
Engine specifications for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– 4 cylinder 2.0L TS! 200 hp engine.
– 6-speed automatic transmission.
– 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
– 207 pound-feet of torque.
– A Tuned sport suspension as an offered option for remarkable ride control.
Exterior attributes of the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
For a sportier look, you can opt for 16-inch alloy wheels or select a larger rim and wheels like 17, 18, or maybe even 19-inch wheels.
Other options include heated power outside mirrors within an integrated turn signal and available roof rails.
HID headlights with LED daytime running lights for a more vibrant range of light to help improve visibility amid night driving. This way, your eyes will have much less effort to see the road. Plus, corner-illuminated fog lights for better visibility in low-light circumstances.
Other highlights, such as the turn-by-turn GPS navigation system, can also be displayed within the speedometer cluster to keep your eyes focused on the road. The connectivity of your Bluetooth enabled devices is not limited to iPhone and Androids …
You can also connect a wireless camera, such as the Go Pro Hero 4 and Hero 4 sessions. Which are useful for those trips to the beach or mountains. Whether you’re surfing, skiing, or snowboarding, capture every moment of the road trip.