Bitcoin: large companies that accept Bitcoin
Bitcoin is in! It recently went up to $ 5480.68 per coin! People are fighting to get hold of it. But can you pay for things with this digital money? Yes! This is by no means all companies that accept Bitcoin, but it is an interesting list of big names to show you that it is now a serious currency to consider owning …
- Dell now accepts Bitcoin. They have a partnership with Coinbase, one of the most trusted exchanges.
- DISH Network: Internet Service Provider
- Newegg – Large Computer Hardware and Electronics Retailer
- Microsoft – Add money to your account with Bitcoin to buy apps, games, and videos.
- TigerDirect – California-based retailer that provides electronic products, computers, and computer components for business and corporate customers.
- Virgin Galactic – The aviation company run by Richard Branson started accepting Bitcoin for customers who are interested in flying into space and paying with Bitcoin.
- WordPress – The popular blogging platform used by some of the world’s largest media companies has accepted Bitcoin since 2012.
- The Pirate Bay – A great BitTorrent director with a huge library of movies, TV shows, software, and music started accepting Bitcoins in April 2013.
- Reddit: Reddit allows users to buy Reddit Gold using Bitcoins.
- Zynga – A popular mobile game company loves Bitcoin.
- OkCupid – The online dating site started accepting Bitcoin for premium services in April 2013.
- Memory Distributors: Carries a wide range of computer memory and network hardware equipment.
- CheapAir – This California-based online travel booking website began accepting bitcoins in November 2013.
- The NBA Sacramento Kings franchise takes Bitcoin for food, clothing, and beer.
- Namecheap – This service offers inexpensive domain registration. It started allowing customers to pay with Bitcoin in 2013.
- Intuit – An American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.
- Bloomberg.com – Online Newspaper
- PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up
- Steam: desktop gaming platform
- Subway – Eat fresh
- A class limousine – a luxury service will pick you up.
- Suntimes.com – Chicago-based online newspaper
- Rakutan: a Japanese e-commerce giant
- MovieTickets.com – Online Movie Ticket Exchange / Retailer
- Yacht-base.com – Croatian yacht charter company
- Expedia.com – Online Travel Booking Agency
- Save the Children: global charity
There are thousands more and hundreds of thousands to come. Bitcoin is just a baby. More and more companies will realize the value of this magic coin soon. Many wealthy investors are buying it like crazy. Maybe they know something that the general public needs to know!